Our mission is to provide lifelong educational opportunities and services which address the unique needs of individuals and the community by providing learners with the knowledge and skills necessary to participate effectively as citizens, workers, parents and family members, and be contributing members of the local and global community.
“We educate to ignite a brighter future in Aotearoa”.
- Provide adult learners with the highest quality of adult education and construction services.
- Provide diverse and creative educational programs and learning experiences consistent with the needs of adult learners enabling students to achieve their academic and career goal.
- Create an educational environment characterized by respect for individual and cultural differences.
- Advocate for adult and continuing education programs, literacy, and vocational training programs for adults.
- Provide opportunities for academic excellence, student success, workforce development, community partnerships, xero harm Work injury, confidence, and structure necessary to succeed in employment and post-secondary education.
I understand that what I say I will do, I am acountable for all my actions that I live through not only to management but to my peers and juniors.
We conduct all business dealings along transparent lines. We uphold the highest standards of integrity in all our actions.
Recognise individual’s contribution in the growth and development of the company. Treat all Asia Pacific Group staff with respect and dignity.
We work together, across boundaries, to meet the needs of our customers and support the company growth.
We develop robust relationships which are strengthened through networks to make a positive difference in the lives of all those we engage with.
We’re here to help, not hinder.
SUSTAINABLE LABOUR IS EFFECTIVE LABOUR.
Asia Pacific Group prides itself on satisfying client convenience, understanding the urgency of supply and the need for excellence on site. Finding a labour supplier that performs the way you want, day in and day out can be hard. Our ability to find the right people for your site is important, not only for our clients but our contractors as well. Client convenience is our biggest priority at Asia Pacific Group and making sure the right screw fits is what makes us different from the rest.
DEMAND QUALITY, EXPECT RESULTS.
Our recruitment process is designed to provide you with the quality and professionalism you demand, whether it be with our landscapers, labourers or operators. With the rigorous vetting process every contractor undergoes, we can ensure the people we contract are the same people you want back the next day. Asia Pacific Group’s hardworking, trustworthy and reliable contractors are subject to work history reference checks, mandatory drug testing, site safe courses, intrinsic health and safety inductions and MOJ checks. This level of screening ensures the quality of people we provide is beyond expectations and fulfils our guarantee of exceptional labour supply.
HEALTH & SAFETY IS KEY.
2021 is another year and another challenge. With a growing team comes a bigger focus on maintaining the stringent Health and Safety protocol we instil in our practice. Ensuring our contractors follow a health and safety conscious work ethic is vital to ensuring they not only have a safe work environment and return home every night, but that we also provide a safe service to our clients. For a better understanding, contact us today to get an explanation of our H&S practices.