CALLING TICKETED TCS AND STMSS
- Pay depending on experience
- Opportunity for ongoing training and support provided
Our client is an award-winning civil infrastructure company operating throughout the country, however this time the role is in Nelson region. They have a track record for successfully delivering high-quality projects for their clients and have earned a reputation for market-leading performance on a broad range of civil infrastructure projects.
They now require experienced STMS to work alongside their newly established team. The ideal candidate must hold a minimum full class 1 driver’s licence and a current STMS ticket.
- Opportunity for full-time ongoing work
- Working hours: Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday.
- Overseeing the safe “setting out” of the site ahead of operations
- Troubleshooting possible health and safety incidents before they become serious
- Ensuring the safety of your site and those working within it
What you will need:
- A full class 1 licence
- Proven NZ STMS experience
- Physically fit and reliable
- Available to start ASAP
- Keen to learn and develop your skills
- Two contactable references
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity for further training and development
- You’ll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who’ll help you progress your career.
- Competitive hourly rate
Apply now or call Chad 022 648 5463 for more information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Let’s work together