- Able to work independently within a great team environment.
- Be customer focused and a good ambassador for the company
- Hold a clean New Zealand driver Licence
- Hold a forklift Licence (OSH Safety Certificate) and be proficient in forklift operation as some loading and unloading of the units is required.
- Be responsible for all of the legal requirements and cleanliness of your designated unit
- Be willing to work transport related hours with overnight and 10 hour breaks away
Here’s what we can offer you:
- To belong to a unique company which cares about their people
- A work-life balance so you can spend time with the people you care about
- The opportunity to give back to the community
- Performance-based salaries that are reviewed annually
- We are committed to developing our people and offer opportunities for internal and external training